Tigra (and Supercon)

Friday, June 28, 2013

Tigra. 2013. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

Next week is a big week for me, so I think I'm going to take a little blog break. Not only am I making the move from Santa Clara to San Francisco, but I'm heading down to my home state of Florida for Miami's Supercon. You can find both me and my Dad at booth #8-112. We'll be there Thursday through Sunday, so I hope to get a lot of sketching done (I'm gonna put the old man to work too).



If all goes according to plan, I'll receive my brand new banner stand today. Thanks to everyone who cast their votes for their favorite art on Twitter. In the end I went with my fiancée's advice and chose the one tailor-made for type. If you can't find me at the show, just look for my Dad. If you can't find him, we'll be between George Perez and Stephane Roux. Not bad company at all. Have a great week!


4 comments :

  1. According to your post, you're only going to be there Thursday and Friday. On the supercon site it says till Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what you're talking about (Thanks for catching that).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Rivera, I'm Luiz. I am brazilian and his fan, man! My first comic book was his story arc "One Moment in Time", of Spider-Man (my favorite hero). After I bought every issue of "Marvel Mythos" and most other comics with your art. You have become my favorite artist! I am also fan of your blog where you post photos with poses that will be used as a base in their designs (it's awesome). Now, here in Brazil, reached your Daredevil, I'm accompanying, of course, and enjoying it even more of his work. I also drawn & have you as inspiration. Continue this fantastic work, Paolo! You are cool! Hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luiz, thanks for the kind words! Glad to know you're enjoying my work.

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.