Baltimore and Thought Bubble

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mary Jane Watson. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

My Dad and I will be making our first ever appearance at the Baltimore Comic-Con next month. Because the show is just 2 days, September 8-9, I will be accepting commissions ahead of time via email: baltimore2012@paolorivera.com. This is on a first-come, first-served basis, so an email does not guarantee a spot, but I'll get as many done as I possibly can. If this works well, I may use this system again in the future. For prices and options, please read my commissions policy.

In November, I will be heading to Leeds for the Thought Bubble Festival. To get on that commissions list, email me at Leeds2012@paolorivera.com and I'll give you the full details. If accepted, you must pay in advance via Paypal. Thanks!

3 comments :

  1. Lovely MJ Paolo, look forward to seeing u and your pop at Baltimore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ryan! Glad we were able to connect.

      Delete
    2. Me too brother, really looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.